• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Admiral has erased the profits and sought ways to falsely accuse me of violating Admiral's policies.

I am having an issue with a company

Dustin2820

Recruit
I have been subjected to profit seizure and misappropriation by Admiral. I am from Vietnam. On April 25, 2024, when I began to withdraw profits, Admiral said they needed to review my account. Two days later, they claimed that my account had violated their Terms and Conditions and only allowed me to withdraw the deposited amount, not the profits. I don't understand where I went wrong. Therefore, I suspect that Admirals SC Ltd. has deceived me and seized my assets. Admiral accused me of violating T&C, withholding all my profits. I traded normally, not engaging in bonus hunting, arbitrage trading, free riding, price gouging, or scalping. However, they attempted to justify withholding my profits by accusing me of breaching T&C when I earned profits. Then they accused me of price gouging at the peak. I provided evidence from reputable exchanges to prove that there was no price gouging as Admiral alleged and blamed me for. Profit-taking at the peak is also considered a violation by Admiral, their policy is designed to take money rather than being fair. Isn't that just an excuse to take my profits? They've held onto my profits for nearly three weeks now. I hope someone can help me reclaim the money Admiral took. I've requested evidence of my alleged misconduct, but they haven't provided any. Admiral claims I violated policy 5.10. They leverage low profit margins, low leverage, swap fees from me, and I trade with very small quantities. Yet Admiral still finds grounds to accuse and seize profits from me. What did I do wrong? Is trading with profit a violation of Admiral's policies? Please help me reclaim my money and assist others like me, who've faced similar situations where they couldn't withdraw profits. They're holding onto $9021 USD of mine. I appeal to the community, license providers, to assist me and take strong action against Admiral. Admiral unilaterally deducted my profits without any notice. So, let me ask, is Admiral's behavior fraudulent? Admiral always claims that the best interest of Admirals SC Ltd is to ensure all customers' money is safe and all customers are treated fairly and to high standards. So, does ensuring the safety of my profit mean Admiral takes it and fairness means coercing customers into some violation to seize assets? And the way to handle it is by not replying to customers' emails and trying to take $9021 from a customer to misappropriate property. I've provided all evidence to accuse Admiral, yet they dare not respond to my emails or challenge me. Because Admiral knows they're wrong, they dare not contact me and stubbornly try to steal my $9021. So, I urge the community to join hands to help me recover the lost amount and demand justice for me. I need everyone to share and let the community know how Admiral operates as a scam exchange.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 3.png
    3.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 4.png
    4.png
    168.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    563.4 KB · Views: 6
  • z5394649627978_d962ccbeaf52c7b0fc3d895adc92c17e.jpg
    z5394649627978_d962ccbeaf52c7b0fc3d895adc92c17e.jpg
    545.2 KB · Views: 5
  • z5398664588480_233c9ec4edc2a863f4da48c93c20099b.jpg
    z5398664588480_233c9ec4edc2a863f4da48c93c20099b.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 6
  • z5399029070285_10b7a898a144d9041d7a510bc128c421.jpg
    z5399029070285_10b7a898a144d9041d7a510bc128c421.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 5
  • z5399029250312_fea5c9475fbaa90dfd83bc0cb8a6a690.jpg
    z5399029250312_fea5c9475fbaa90dfd83bc0cb8a6a690.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 4
  • z5399029408918_3224e0b7756afc82afa1728c95da9e22.jpg
    z5399029408918_3224e0b7756afc82afa1728c95da9e22.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 6
I have been subjected to profit seizure and misappropriation by Admiral. I am from Vietnam. On April 25, 2024, when I began to withdraw profits, Admiral said they needed to review my account. Two days later, they claimed that my account had violated their Terms and Conditions and only allowed me to withdraw the deposited amount, not the profits. I don't understand where I went wrong. Therefore, I suspect that Admirals SC Ltd. has deceived me and seized my assets. Admiral accused me of violating T&C, withholding all my profits. I traded normally, not engaging in bonus hunting, arbitrage trading, free riding, price gouging, or scalping. However, they attempted to justify withholding my profits by accusing me of breaching T&C when I earned profits. Then they accused me of price gouging at the peak. I provided evidence from reputable exchanges to prove that there was no price gouging as Admiral alleged and blamed me for. Profit-taking at the peak is also considered a violation by Admiral, their policy is designed to take money rather than being fair. Isn't that just an excuse to take my profits? They've held onto my profits for nearly three weeks now. I hope someone can help me reclaim the money Admiral took. I've requested evidence of my alleged misconduct, but they haven't provided any. Admiral claims I violated policy 5.10. They leverage low profit margins, low leverage, swap fees from me, and I trade with very small quantities. Yet Admiral still finds grounds to accuse and seize profits from me. What did I do wrong? Is trading with profit a violation of Admiral's policies? Please help me reclaim my money and assist others like me, who've faced similar situations where they couldn't withdraw profits. They're holding onto $9021 USD of mine. I appeal to the community, license providers, to assist me and take strong action against Admiral. Admiral unilaterally deducted my profits without any notice. So, let me ask, is Admiral's behavior fraudulent? Admiral always claims that the best interest of Admirals SC Ltd is to ensure all customers' money is safe and all customers are treated fairly and to high standards. So, does ensuring the safety of my profit mean Admiral takes it and fairness means coercing customers into some violation to seize assets? And the way to handle it is by not replying to customers' emails and trying to take $9021 from a customer to misappropriate property. I've provided all evidence to accuse Admiral, yet they dare not respond to my emails or challenge me. Because Admiral knows they're wrong, they dare not contact me and stubbornly try to steal my $9021. So, I urge the community to join hands to help me recover the lost amount and demand justice for me. I need everyone to share and let the community know how Admiral operates as a scam exchange.
The first question is, your username says one broker scammer and this is your first post, and you are complaining about another broker?

If there is a mistake in the username then you can change it by visiting this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...sername-in-the-forex-peace-army-forums.42837/

Back